BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

i can't stop thinking bout you...

i thought that i can forget you... but i know i can't... i don't know why... honestly, this hurts me alot when i know that you are trying to kao her.. she's my friend... i don't know what to do.. i've ask myself alot of times, why do i love you so much? but i still couldn't get the answer.. maybe my friends are right, love doesn't give any reason.. I've swear to everyone, i won't couple with anyone else, unless if i love him more than you.. but i know it's hard... what to do... i just can't accept a guy who i doesn't like/love... so i'm sorry xxx... all i know is, kah yen is gonna stay single this year!!!~~ i can still remember all the things you told me before... and you know what, today is the 1st day i see you in school last year... i still remember the first time i see you in school.. the memory is still fresh in my mind... i can't let it go... i can't forget all the things i've done for you... all our memories, our laughter... no matter where i go, there's our memory... i'll regret forever... and there's one thing you might don't know...the word "kitcat" represents us... cat represents me, and kit represents you...the reason why i say cat represents me is bcoz, last time you buy me in ffs and u named me little cat... but i bet you already forget bout it... i'm very silly right... i can still feel the pain.. the pain when we separate... I Love You...!!~~

0 comments: